Do you eat the PEEL on certain fruits and vegetables?
Our friends over at Buzzfeed took a survey that asking folks which fruit and vegetable skins they leave on to eat and which ones get peeled! My answer is next to each result!
1. Apple peel . . . 94% eat it. (Peel on)
2. Potato skin . . . 78%. (Peel one)
3. Carrot peel . . . 49%. (depends, on in soup or stew. off in salad)
4. Kiwi skin . . . 13%. (Peel OFF! it’s too fuzzy!)
5. Mango peel . . . 10%. (Peel off)
6. Orange peel . . . 4%. (what?? no)
7. Banana peel . . . 1%. (who are those people??)