This recipe just might be the best thing next to taco night! If you’ve been looking for something different to make for your crowd at home this is an excellent weeknight dinner.
With rotisserie chicken and canned black beans taking center stage the shopping list for this one couldn’t be easier. Not to mention the prep is a snap, and you can ask the littles to help too! If you’re looking to cut calories this isn’t too guilty a pleasure either. Plenty of room for add ins if you want to substitute different veggies or condiments, and this is sure to wow your company if you’re expecting dinner guests. They’ll never know how easy this was to make! Check out the recipe!
- 2 (10 oz) cans red enchilada sauce
- 1 (15 oz) can low-sodium black beans
- 1 ½ cups rotisserie chicken shredded
- 6 burrito flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Pour ½ can enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 9×13-inch baking dish to lightly coat it. Drain and rinse the beans.
- In a bowl mix the chicken with 1 can enchilada sauce. Fill each tortilla with ¼ cup chicken and ¼ of the black beans. Roll the tortillas and place in the baking dish. Top with remaining ½ can enchilada sauce and shredded cheese. Bake for 10 min. until cheese has melted.